This page contains paid affiliate links. Commissions are earned from qualifying purchases.
Work jackets can be quite expensive, so finding Cyber Monday and Black Friday work jacket deals is a good way to save money. Below I have compiled a list of Black Friday work jacket deals, and will continue to update this list as the buying season rolls on.
These are the best Black Friday work jacket deals:
- Dungarees is running their Holiday Jump Start Sale and currently has several types of workwear on sale, including work jackets by brands such as Carhartt and CAT. The sale amount varies, but many pieces of workwear are listed on sale currently in the 30% to 40% off range. Click here to view all the work jacket deals offered in this early holiday shopping sale (link take you to Dungarees.com).
- Carhartt is currently running a Black Friday sale with up to 40% off select workwear items. Click here to view these deals available at Carhartt (link takes you to Carhartt.com).
- Dickies has a Black Friday Gift Guide that links to some of their best deals for the season. This includes a wide range of workwear including work jackets priced under $100. Click here to view all the work jacket deals offered in this early holiday shopping sale (link take you to Dickies.com).
- Dick’s Sporting Goods has a Black Friday holiday sale, and if you search for current deals for the week you can find several types of workwear on sale made by popular brands such as Carhartt, Timberland, and Wolverine. Click here to view these workwear deals available at Dick’s Sporting Goods (link takes you to DicksSportingGoods.com).
- Wrangler has a Black Friday sale of 30% off sitewide. They offer a wide range of workwear, including work jackets. Click here to view these Wrangler work jacket deals (link takes you to Wrangler.com).
In this article let’s take a closer look at some of these options and discuss upcoming deals and what you might want to consider when shopping for work jackets deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
What Type of Work Jacket Deals are Typical?
Cyber Monday and Black Friday work jacket deals are quite varied and usually very generous, with typical discounts ranging from moderate to substantial reductions. You can frequently find jackets offered at:
- Discount Range: Shoppers can often find reductions of 40% to 60%, with some stores offering as much as 75% off select products.
- Set Price Reductions: Many retailers cut a set amount from the retail price, with reductions like $20 to $40 off on work shirts or work pants.
- Targeted Model Discounts: Specific work jackets might be available at a 55% discount, presenting significant savings on particular designs.
- Uniform Discounts: Sometimes you will find broad price cuts are offered on an extensive selection of workwear, with no special conditions attached.
- Deals by Brand: Some brands may provide a consistent discount on their entire range, often around 10%.
Of course, each specific brand will have unique sales and discounts, some greater than others. It is important to note that while these deals are indicative of past trends, the exact nature and extent of discounts can vary from year to year.
Popular Types of Work Jackets
There are several types of work jackets available today. Each type has its own features.
Canvas Jackets – These jackets are ultra durable and made from canvas fabric. Some types of canvas jackets will use a firm duck canvas, and will feel stiff off the rack (which means a longer break-in period). To avoid the break-in period, you can shop for canvas jackets that are pre-washed to help break them in. Canvas jackets are good for outdoor work. They handle rough conditions well.
Waxed Jackets – These are canvas jackets but have a wax, oil finish to make them water-resistant. Cotton canvas on its own is not water-resistant. By adding the wax finish, this allows workers to wear durable canvas jackets in wet conditions.
Softshell Jackets – These jackets are more flexible and are good for those who prefer a more comfortable work jackets. Softshell jackets are usually lightweight. They are good for jobs that need a lot of movement. They also provide warmth but are usually not for extreme cold.
Shirt Jackets – Shirt jackets are lighter. They look like shirts but are thicker and sometimes have an attached hood or added insulation. They provide mild warmth but are popular for those who are either working in mild winter conditions or are very active on the job an only need a light layer. These jackets can also be used as layering pieces in extreme conditions.
Each type of work jacket suits different needs. Choose based on your work environment and weather conditions. For tough outdoor work, canvas or waxed canvas jackets are good. For more movement and less harsh conditions, softshell or shirt jackets are suitable.
Current Black Friday Deals for Work Jackets
Dungarees is running their Holiday Jump Start Sale and currently has several types of workwear on sale, including work jackets by brands such as Carhartt and CAT. The sale amount varies, but many pieces of workwear are listed on sale currently in the 30% to 40% off range.
Dickies has an early Black Friday Gift Guide that links to some of their best deals for the season. This includes a wide range of workwear including work jackets priced under $100.
Dick’s Sporting Goods has a pre-Black Friday holiday gift guide, and if you search for current deals for the week you can find several types of workwear on sale made by popular brands such as Carhartt, Timberland, and Wolverine.
Wrangler has a pre-Black Friday holiday gift guide and has a coming Black Friday sale that covers workwear, including work jackets. More details about this sale will be released in the coming days.
1620 Workwear is a popular workwear brand that makes their clothes here in the USA. They have announced a Black Friday sale, but the specific details have not yet been released to the public. We will update once the sale begins.
Amazon is currently preparing for their Black Friday workwear deals and does have a variety of work clothes for sale. We will update this listing as work jacket deals expand closer to Black Friday.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Dates 2023
Black Friday 2023 Date?
Black Friday falls on November 24th, 2023. We will continue to update this page as Black Friday nears.
Cyber Monday 2023 Date
Cyber Monday is hot on Black Friday’s heels, landing on November 27th, 2023. It’s the day online retailers pull out all the stops, often rolling out some of the most jaw-dropping deals of the season. But a word to the wise: while some bargains are exclusive to Cyber Monday, others are continuations or repeats from Black Friday, so don’t hang back too long.