This page contains paid affiliate links. Commissions are earned from qualifying purchases.
If you’re like me, Cyber Monday and Black Friday present the perfect opportunity to load up on work shirts for the entire year. Below I have compiled a list of Black Friday work shirts deals, and will continue to update this list as the buying season rolls on.
These are the best Black Friday work shirt deals:
- Dungarees is running their Holiday Jump Start Sale and currently has several types of workwear on sale, including work shirts by brands such as Carhartt. The sale amount varies, but many pieces of workwear are listed on sale currently in the 30% to 40% off range. Click here to view all the work shirt deals offered in this early holiday shopping sale (link take you to Dungarees.com).
- Dickies has a Black Friday Gift Guide that links to some of their best deals for the season. This includes a wide range of workwear including both button-up work shirts and work t-shirts. Click here to view all the work shirt deals offered in this early holiday shopping sale (link take you to Dickies.com).
- Carhartt is currently running Early Black Friday sale with up to 40% off workwear including work shirts. Click here to view these deals available at Carhartt (link takes you to Carhartt.com).
- Dick’s Sporting Goods has a Black Friday holiday sale, and if you search for current deals for the week you can find several types of workwear on sale made by popular brands such as Carhartt, Timberland, and Wolverine. Click here to view these work shirt deals available at Dick’s Sporting Goods (link takes you to DicksSportingGoods.com).
- Wrangler has a Black Friday sale of 30% off sitewide. They offer a wide range of workwear, including work shirts. Click here to view these Wrangler work shirt deals (link takes you to Wrangler.com).
In this article let’s take a closer look at some of these options and discuss upcoming deals and what you might want to consider when shopping for work shirt deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
What Type of Work Shirt Deals are Typical?
Cyber Monday and Black Friday work shirt deals are quite varied and usually very generous, with typical discounts ranging from moderate to substantial reductions. You can frequently find work shirts and work tees offered at:
- Discount Range: Shoppers can often find reductions of 40% to 60%, with some stores offering as much as 75% off select products.
- Set Price Reductions: Many retailers cut a set amount from the retail price, with reductions like $10 to $20 off on work shirts.
- Uniform Discounts: Sometimes you will find broad price cuts are offered on an extensive selection of shirts, with no special conditions attached.
- Deals by Brand: Some brands may provide a consistent discount on their entire range, often around 10% or offer a BOGO sale for shirts.
Of course, each specific brand will have unique sales and discounts, some greater than others. It is important to note that while these deals are indicative of past trends, the exact nature and extent of discounts can vary from year to year.
What to Consider When Buying Work Shirts
Weight of Material
The weight of the material is usually what impacts the durability of a work shirt the most. Most heavy duty work shirts will be in the 6-8 ounce range, but some shirts can be 10 ounces, or even heavier.
Obviously, the tougher your job, the tougher you will need the material to be. But I would caution against overkill. Extra weight can add toughness, but it can also make the work shirt feel heavy and stiff, and can trap extra heat.
I use a 7-ounce material, and it does the job. It’s also worth considering field shirts as work shirts. Most of these shirts have a durable, rugged design built for outdoor environments.
Do you want a work shirt that moves as you move? Some work shirts will have a little bit of spandex added to the material to give the shirt some flexibility.
If there’s one knock against heavyweight work shirts, it’s that they can be a bit stiff. This can help remove that issue.
Some workers may also need Hi-Vis work shirts which many of these brands offer.
One thing you’ll want to consider about sizing is the length of a work shirt. Many work shirts have extra length so that they provide coverage in the back even when bending and crouching.
Unfortunately today, most workwear is imported, including work shirts. If you want to buy a work shirt that is made in the USA, I’d recommend 1620 workwear, which we have linked at the top of the page.
One thing that gets overlooked at times are the buttons on a work shirt.
Traditional buttons can be hard to button, especially while wearing work gloves. If you wear work gloves a lot, a snap-button front will make it easier for you.
Updated Black Friday Deals for Work Shirts
Dungarees is running their Holiday Jump Start Sale and currently has several types of workwear on sale, including work shirts by brands such as Carhartt. The sale amount varies, but many pieces of workwear are listed on sale currently in the 30% to 40% off range.
Dickies has an early Black Friday Gift Guide that links to some of their best deals for the season. This includes a wide range of workwear including both button-up work shirts and work t-shirts.
Carhartt is currently running an Early Black Friday sale with up to 40% off workwear including work shirts.
Dick’s Sporting Goods has a pre-Black Friday holiday gift guide, and if you search for current deals for the week you can find several types of workwear on sale made by popular brands such as Carhartt, Timberland, and Wolverine.
1620 Workwear is a popular workwear brand that makes their work clothes (including work shirts) here in the USA. They have announced a Black Friday sale, but the specific details have not yet been released to the public. We will update once the sale begins.
Wrangler has a pre-Black Friday holiday gift guide and has a coming Black Friday sale that covers workwear, including work shirts. More details about this sale will be released in the coming days.
Amazon is currently preparing for their Black Friday workwear deals and does have a variety of work shirts and work tees for sale. We will update this listing as deals expand closer to Black Friday.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Dates 2023
Black Friday 2023 Date?
Black Friday falls on November 24th, 2023. We will continue to update this page as Black Friday nears.
Cyber Monday 2023 Date
Cyber Monday is hot on Black Friday’s heels, landing on November 27th, 2023. It’s the day online retailers pull out all the stops, often rolling out some of the most jaw-dropping deals of the season. But a word to the wise: while some bargains are exclusive to Cyber Monday, others are continuations or repeats from Black Friday, so don’t hang back too long.